If you are looking for a unique way to have your wedding, consider having a destination wedding in an exotic place where your family and friends can join you in creating great memories. While a destination wedding is a unique alternative to the traditional one, it is only going to be successful when planned by an expert. To help you in creating a great wedding you will never forget allow Rockhouse Hotel in Jamaica to service you.
Rockhouse Hotel, Jamaica offers its clients a wedding that will allow them to invite as many guests as they want while still creating an intimate celebration. With the help of their experienced staff, couples will not have to worry planning their wedding even if they are far away from the location. And, with just a limited slot of weddings they do each year, this will guarantee couples that the hotel aims to deliver the best of its service.
Services that They Offer
Since you will be planning your wedding from afar, having a trusted and experienced planner to oversee the work for you is important. Part of the service of Rockhouse is to provide its clients the best and reliable service as possible. By having an experienced wedding planner to help you create the wedding of your dreams you will be able to sleep well at night until the time that you have to fly to them and see what the wedding planner made on your big day.
Options of Wedding Locations
- Oval Stone Deck. Rockhouse offers bride and groom their most popular setting on the cliff edge, which is at the end of the walkway in the pool area.
- Lower Restaurant Deck. An area that is suspended over the water.
- Bridge. Meant for smaller weddings and is over the Pristine Cove.
- Point. Surrounded by water, the sunset bar and a variety of stone decks and porches that is situated around the property overlooking the water.
The rehearsal is commonly made the night before the wedding. It is actually called rehearsal dinner because the bridal party will rehearse what they will do during the actual wedding, then followed by dinner. Rockhouse can help in making the event perfect by providing the perfect venue for the rehearsal. This will also allow your family and friends to mingle before the big day comes. The hotel offers their Pushcart Restaurant & Rum Bar that also brings that laid back Jamaican style. Pushcart is available for rehearsal dinners, wedding parties staying at the hotel, and for those who just want to experience the Pushcart Menu.
After the wedding is done, and the honeymoon starts, honeymooners at Rockhouse will experience pure bliss as they are pampered with everything they need. Together with their honeymoon offering is “The Rockhouse Honeymoon Spa Purification Ritual,” which for certain you will enjoy. Rockhouse in Negril offers the best rooms available for honeymooners with waterfront bungalows perched on cliffs surrounding an aquamarine cove.
Spa Wedding Packages
Rockhouse Spa can provide total relaxation for pre and post wedding time. The bride and groom will both have the option of their different spa packages such as:
- Respect & Indulge. Includes choice of Caribbean scrub and facial for the bride, and a 50 minute Swedish or deep tissue massage, and aqua detox for the groom.
- Caribbean Bliss. Choices of Caribbean essentials scrub and essential wrap, facial plus manicure and pedicure for the bride. 50 minute Swedish or deep tissue massage, aqua detox and manicure and pedicure for the groom.
- Wedding Party Pampering. Manicure and pedicure plus facial for the ladies. 50 minute Swedish or deep tissue massage and manicure and pedicure for the gentlemen.
- Happy Ever After Ceremony. Option of either Respect & Indulge or Caribbean Bliss Wedding Package added with a 50 minute massage of choice, hair and scalp treatment, and mini hydrating facial.