Tuscany, the heart and soul of Italy. It is always much more than a place since Tuscany is first a way of life that presents centuries of the world’s favorite arts, culture, food and wine. And, in this heart of Italy lies a perfect venue for weddings. The Castello di Casole. Since, Tuscany is already naturally beautiful so there is no need to style the location in order for it to become perfect. However, you would want your wedding to be stress-free and this is where Castello di Casole becomes the perfect venue for the most important event that is going to happen in your life.
Castello di Casole is the perfect venue to create a magical wedding that is unforgettable since they provide unique and memorable gathering spaces around their estate. They have the amphitheater for open-air celebrations in the garden that is overlooking Siena’s fields, valleys and vineyards. And, create an intimate church wedding at the Chiesa S. Tommaso Church for private ceremonies and receptions.
Amenities of Castello di Casole
The estate of the Castello di Casole provides its own historic church, which is the Chiesa Santa Tommaso. It has been recently refurbished and has the following features:
- With thirty five people church capacity
- Sixty attendees for sit-down meals
- Eighty attendees at the reception and stay over
- Amazing acoustics
- The whole property can be hired exclusively with a three-night minimum stay applies
- Catering options include cocktail or drinks reception, canapés, buffet, sit-down meal
- With a professional wedding planner to organize flowers, makeup, music, photography and other wedding requirements
- Packages can be tailored to the needs of the couple
For larger events with up to 200 guests, the estate provides a picture-perfect ceremony among the vineyards or in any of their pristine outdoor spaces. The hotel Castello di Casole can be reserved for the soul private use of your event, which could lead to a great celebration that is in grand style and surrounded exclusively by family and friends. Brides can also plan a seasonal menu for the wedding breakfast with ingredients that came from the game reserve and gardens.
What can Guests Look Forward to
Before, during and after the events, guests at the Castello can expect the following:
- The finest in guest services
- Professional event planning and catering
- Choosing a ceremony site
- Selecting the right menu that is right for the occasion and theme
- Creating an unforgettable reception
An Italian Honeymoon
Once the wedding is done, the newlywed can continue their stay in the hotel to start a lifetime of great memories. Couples can enjoy most of their amenities as they will be pampered from beginning to end. Here are some of the romantic activities that they can enjoy together:
- Days spent lounging by the pool
- Savory lunches at flowered terraces
- Couples spa treatment
- Romantic dinner overlooking a setting sun
- Discovering wineries and boutiques
- Exploring ancient cobbled villages
- Hugs and kisses in the Tuscany’s museum
- Ending the day with a luxurious Tuscan accommodations
Castello di Casole also offers activities to couples that will cater to their needs and expectations. This could include fine dining and days at the spa, private excursions in the countryside, or group activities with some of the remaining guests – whatever and wherever the guests want.
Wedding and Honeymoon
Including the lush private gardens, the newly restored stone amphitheater and the expansive pool terrace, you and your guests are guaranteed with fresh air and magnificent views that make Tuscany unique. Castello di Casole provides the grandest place in Italy, which makes for a perfect Italian wedding that can be yours once you stay in Tuscany.